Healthy snacks don’t always have to be dull and boring. Try this Almond Butter Banana Pudding for an amazing treat. This recipe serves 2.
– 400 ml coconut milk
– 1 table spoon honey
– 1 large overly ripe banana
– 1/4 cup of almond butter
– crushed pecans (optional)
– Open your can of coconut milk and separate the cream from the water.
– Set the water aside as you can use it to make smoothies
– Place the coconut cream in a mixing bowl or a stand mixer
– Add the honey and using a hand mixer or the whisk on your stand mixer, whip until you have coconut milk whipped cream
– Add your banana and almond butter and mix until smooth and incorporated
3. Final Stage
– Transfer to serving dishes and top with crushed pecans and extra coconut milk whipped cream if you have any
– Store any extra in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Why not try adding some chocolate, start by adding 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder while mixing in your banana for some added flavour. You can also add chia seeds to gain some extra health benefits.
Shaping you for life