Children's Swimming Lessons
|COURSE No||Starting Date||Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
|1||Sept 3rd||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|2||Oct 2nd||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|3||Oct 29th||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|4||Nov 26th||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|5||Jan 7th||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|6||Feb 4th||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|7||March 3rd||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|8||April 21`st||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
|9||May 19th||4.00pm - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 5.00pm|
Lessons Run every Tuesday and Thursday, twice a week for 4 weeks.
Improvers: Level 3 & 4 from 4.30pm to 5.00pm.
Cost: Members €36 Non Members €58
NO BOOKINGS WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT
Courses will only be refunded if cancelled a minimum of 3 days prior to the course starting.
Ability Guide For Childrens Swimming Lessons
- Complete non swimmer, unable to float or submerge face in the water
- Teaches confidence, face in the water, jumping in from side
- Teaches correct body position on front and back
- Able to swim in armbands with face fully submerged in the water
- Teaches correct technique for arm and leg action for the front crawl and back stroke, submerging in water without armbands
- Teaches kicking torpedo (streamlining)
- Swimming 10m front crawl without armbands, Good leg kick action and body position.
- Teaches back stroke and front crawl arm action and early breathing practices
- Ability to swim 20 meters or more on front crawl and back stroke.
- Perfects technique of front and back crawl, breathing technique.
- Introduction of breast stroke